We went up to Fairport, New York to visit with family for Thanksgiving. We had great time. Mary Lynn made the best rosemary and thyme turkey. Ella and Eva had a great time with their aunts Emily and Renae.
This is Ella showing off how many one armed push ups she can do. We spent a day at Niagara Falls.
It was pretty wet, and warmer than I expected. Ella and I had fun jumping in giant puddles.
This is Ella begging to go back and jump in some more puddles.
Check out my families fancy church shoes. Jake forgot to pack his dress shoes and luckily, Ella remembered hers they just happened to be the wrong color.
We spent a day at the National Toy Museum in Rochester.
Love all the pictures! I can't believe Ella still has her baby teeth!!!! So cute! Eva has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
So cute. We're jealous. We are currently talking to Mom and talking about these pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures! I can't believe Ella still has her baby teeth!!!! So cute! Eva has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete