I shot this video of Eva on the metro as we returned home after a day of site seeing in the city. I was trying to get her to say, baby, her newest word. If you listen closely and tune out my baby talking you can hear her say it. In case you are wonder it was Ella that poked her in the eye. Ella said that it was an accident and that she meant to lightly tap her on the nose, but there was a bump on the rail and she ended up poking her in the eye. Even though it looks intentional in the video I am going to give Ella the benefit of the doubt because she is usually a pretty nice big sister and the ride was a little bumpy. The other teasing however was intentional.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Rob and Alex Came to Visit
We love having visitors. Luckily we live in a interesting town so we get a few family members stopping by. This past week Rob and Alex spent a few days with us.
Eva riding the metro in the morning.
Ella and her cousin Alex in the lobby of the National Air and Space Museum.
I am sure you can already tell, but this is Uncle Rob with the White House in the background.
I shot this video of Eva on the metro as we returned home after a day of site seeing in the city. I was trying to get her to say, baby, her newest word. If you listen closely and tune out my baby talking you can hear her say it. In case you are wonder it was Ella that poked her in the eye. Ella said that it was an accident and that she meant to lightly tap her on the nose, but there was a bump on the rail and she ended up poking her in the eye. Even though it looks intentional in the video I am going to give Ella the benefit of the doubt because she is usually a pretty nice big sister and the ride was a little bumpy. The other teasing however was intentional.
I shot this video of Eva on the metro as we returned home after a day of site seeing in the city. I was trying to get her to say, baby, her newest word. If you listen closely and tune out my baby talking you can hear her say it. In case you are wonder it was Ella that poked her in the eye. Ella said that it was an accident and that she meant to lightly tap her on the nose, but there was a bump on the rail and she ended up poking her in the eye. Even though it looks intentional in the video I am going to give Ella the benefit of the doubt because she is usually a pretty nice big sister and the ride was a little bumpy. The other teasing however was intentional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment