We heard Virginia was supposed to have mild winters. Apparently that is not always the case. This year Virginia has had record snowfall. I would complain, but Jake and Ella got to stay home during the large storms. It was great.
I've been wondering about you guys and the storm after storm after storm that has been coming you way! Hopefully you were able to make a nice big snowman or something. And nothing makes a yucky weather situation better than the whole family getting to hang out together during it.
I love that middle picture of Ella. So sweet. I can't believe that she's gotten bigger since I last saw her! Sorry I missed your calls, Becky. I've been wallowing in self pity. Hope you're feeling okay. I'll try to give you a call soon.
I've been wondering about you guys and the storm after storm after storm that has been coming you way! Hopefully you were able to make a nice big snowman or something. And nothing makes a yucky weather situation better than the whole family getting to hang out together during it.
ReplyDeleteI love that middle picture of Ella. So sweet. I can't believe that she's gotten bigger since I last saw her! Sorry I missed your calls, Becky. I've been wallowing in self pity. Hope you're feeling okay. I'll try to give you a call soon.
ReplyDelete